- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- If you choose to provide personal information (by completing a “Contact Us” inquiry form or other such forms), we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information you asked for. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on our Website.
- No personal information that you provide on our Website is ever given, rented, shared, sold or transferred to any third party.
- Non personal information related to your visit to our Website may be automatically collected and temporarily stored. When you browse through our Website, we gather and temporarily store technical information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are. The information we collect includes, but not limited to the name of the domain you use to access the Internet ; the date and time of your visit; the pages you visited; and the address of the Website you came from when you came to visit
We use this information to improve our Website and provide a better user experience for our visitors. There is no personally identifiable information included in this data.
- The security of the information that is transmitted to us through the Website is important to us, and we implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access.
However, it is not possible to guarantee that information sent through the internet will be completely secure, and we are not responsible for the actions of third parties that may affect you or your information.
- We can modify this Policy at any time without notice, and will post the current version on the Website. We encourage you to periodically review our Policy to stay informed about how we are using the information we collect.
Last Updated: November 19, 2022