The use of this web site signifies that you have read and agree to the following terms of service (herein after referred to as “Terms”). If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this web site and any such use is unauthorized.
- South Florida Muslim Federation Inc. (herein after referred to as “SFLMF”), a 501c3 not for profit organization, has developed a web site called Florida Muslim Mental Health (flmmh.com). This web site is providing a list of certain mental health providers and spiritual guidance resources (collectively herein after referred to as “Providers”) through multiple directories (herein after referred to as “Directories”) and other general informational resources through its website. SFLMF is not affiliated with, nor related to any of the Providers, and does not receive any benefits, monetary or otherwise. Please note that the Directories do not include all available resources.
- THE USE OF DIRECTORIES AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY AND AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL, CLINICAL, THERAPEUTIC, PSYCHOLOGICAL, PSYCHIATRIC, COUNSELING, MENTAL ILLNESS, HEALTHCARE, TREATMENT, DIAGNOSTIC, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF ADVICE. ANY MEDICAL OR HEALTH INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TALK TO YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER REGARDING YOUR SPECIFIC MEDICAL NEEDS AND FOR ANY DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
- SFLMF does not examine, determine or warrant the competence of any Provider listed in the Provider Directories or the credentials, education, licensure, expertise and accuracy or reliability of other key pieces of information. It is the responsibility of the user of this web site to verify the credentials and professional status of providers listed in the Directories with the appropriate state and local agencies before securing their services.
- SFLMF reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this web site for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice and may change the Terms from time to time with or without notice.
- SFLMF expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- SFLMF is not liable for any damages, claims as a result of your voluntary selection of any Provider or the services provided by any Provider.
- SFLMF makes no warranty about the Provider competency, quality of care, or results obtained from any services rendered by the Providers or that the service will meet your requirements.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless and defend SFLMF, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, or volunteers from any and all claims resulting from damages, or loss, including, but not limited to attorneys’ fees, arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with your use of this website, any recommendations, any referrals, any information, or any suggestions, explicit or implied.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: You do hereby fully release and discharge SFLMF, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, or volunteers from any and all liability, claims, and causes of action from damages or loss which we may have or which may accrue to us on account of your use of our website.
This is a complete and irrevocable release and waiver of liability. Specifically, and without limitation, you hereby release SFLMF, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, or volunteers from any liability, claim, or cause of action arising out of their individual or collective negligence. You covenant not to sue SFLMF, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, or volunteers for any alleged liabilities, claims, or causes of action released hereunder.
In no event shall SFLMF be liable for damages caused by third parties not under our control or by other causes beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, damages caused by third parties etc.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the web site or the Terms must be filed by the user of the web site within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- GOVERNING LAW, ARBITRATION, JURISDICTION, VENUE AND WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY: The Terms and the relationship between the user of this website and SFLMF shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, or such other arbitration rules that may exist or may be adopted to administer controversies involving non-profit organizations or places of worship, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court situation within Broward County, Florida. In the event parties waive arbitration in favor of court action, then the courts within Broward County, Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue.
Each party hereto agrees knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally waive the right either may have to a trial by jury with respect to any litigation based hereon, or arising out of, under, or in connection with this instrument, and any agreement contemplated to be executed in conjunctions herewith, or any course of conduct, course of dealing, statements (whether verbal or written) or actions by either party.
- SEVERABILITY: If a court of law in the State of Florida, determines that any provision of the Terms is invalid or unenforceable, any invalidity or unenforceability shall affect only that provision and shall not make any other provision of the Terms invalid or unenforceable and shall be modified, amended or limited only to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable.
- ENTIRETY: These Terms constitute the entire agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral representations, agreements and understandings between the parties, whether expressed or implied.
Last Updated: November 21, 2022